My annual EDUCAUSE “post of posts.” Any error, omissions, or misrepresentations are completely on me; please let me know if you find anything truly awful that needs editing. Enjoy!
Monday, October 14 (Pre-Conference)
Tuesday, October 15
- It’s Complicated: Leveraging Complexity Science to Support Large-Scale Initiatives
- Innovate from Where You Are: Supporting, Celebrating, and Connecting Innovators
- Digital Transformation: Critical for Higher Ed, or Just Hype?
- How Analytics 3.0 Will Subvert the Dominant Paradigm
Wednesday, October 16
- Digital Redlining
- Advising Office of the Future
- Using the AIR-EDUCAUSE-NACUBO Analytics Statement to Inspire Urgency
- Where to Start with Student Success Initiatives
- Student Affairs IT Community Group (no live-blogging notes here, I chair this group!)