As part of my normal conference coverage, I publish a post of posts, which I call a “MEGA POST.” It’s my attempt to capture all the different sessions I attended. The 2015 EDUCAUSE annual conference in Indianapolis had so many great sessions, I often found it difficult to pick one over another. The increased use of data to drive campus decision-making was a hot topic at the conference this year.
I do my best to capture the content of ever session, but I am human…any errata, misstatements or omissions are totally mine. I hope you find some benefit from my conference experience. Enjoy!
Tuesday, October 27
- EDUCAUSE 2015!
- Building an Emerging Technology and Futures Capacity in Your Organization
- Cloud 101: Tools and Strategies for Evaluating Cloud Services
Wednesday, October 28
- KEYNOTE: The Cascade Effect: How Small Wins Can Transform Your Organization
- A View from the Top: Taking the Mobile Experience to New Heights
- The Science of Predictive Analytics in Education
- Opening Up Learning Analytics: Addressing a Strategic Imperative
Thursday, October 29
- The 2015 Campus Computing Survey
- Web Portals
- KEYNOTE: The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies
- Optimizing Business Intelligence at Lehman College/CUNY: A Road to Change
- Predictive Learning Analytics: Fueling Actionable Intelligence
- Unifying Data Systems to Turn Insights into Student Success Interventions